- The Morgan Report – Update for June 27, 2016 June 27, 2016The Morgan Report – Update for June 27, 2016 David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report on Money, Metals and Mining. Subscriptions: If you are […]
- David Morgan On the Impact of Currency Moves on Silver and Gold – Podcast June 24, 2016David Morgan On the Impact of Currency Moves on Silver and Gold – Podcast This has been a wild day in the financial markets to say the least so I wanted to talk to David Morgan of www.themorganreport.com. Gold opened above $1,300 this morning and silver is attacking the $18.00 level, but we have […]
- Why Are Precious Metals Important to Your Portfolio? June 22, 2016David Morgan, The Morgan Report – Why Are Precious Metals Important to Your Portfolio? In this Wall Street View, our host spoke with David Morgan from The Morgan Report at the Growth Capital Expo 2016 in Las Vegas, NV. David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics […]
- The Morgan Report – Update for June 21, 2016 June 21, 2016The Morgan Report – Update for June 21, 2016 http://www.themorganreport.com/join David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report on Money, Metals and Mining. Subscriptions: http://www.themorganreport.com/join David […]
- Silver to the Moon After FED Fails to Raise Rates Chris Marchese Interview June 20, 2016Chris of The Morgan Report comes on to discuss the FED decision, interest rates and how gold & silver will be affected going forward. He restates that this is just the beginning of massive gains in metals & mining. TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW: 01:20 Introduction to Chris Marchese of The Morgan Report 02:30 Bear Market […]
- Perfect Timing As Gold is Exploding… [Online Gold Summit Live Now] June 16, 2016Online Gold Summit Is Live Today is the BIG day for the launch of the GOLD Summit. Below you’ll find day 1 of the summit. Your Link to the Registration Page: (Best Option) Register here DAY ONE GOLD SUMMIT TRAINING Day 1 Free Access Ends at Midnight. Direct Link to the Day One Page. […]
- Gold & Silver for Life – Questions & Answers with Minesh Bhindi June 10, 2016This podcast below is in response to all the questions we’ve been getting from our subscribers. So I sat down with Minesh Bhindi and we answered your questions on How To Cash-Flow Gold & Silver and the Gold and Silver Life program. Did you register for this free webinar yet? If not, click the button […]
- David Morgan-US Debt Clock Shows Gold and Silver Way Undervalued June 8, 2016Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with David Morgan of The Morgan Report. Regardless of the timing, all the big players agree there is going to be another big economic crash. Financial writer David Morgan thinks the elite are fighting over how the crash is going to take place. Morgan explains, “There is infighting […]
- The Morgan Report – June 6, 2016 Update June 8, 2016Very short edited version of our members only latest update The Morgan Report – June , 6, 2016 Update | http://www.themorganreport.com/join Thanks to our massive government over-spending the bull market in precious metals is still young! There are several key facts in the full update that serious investors/traders MUST know to make their own decision […]
- Online Gold Summit…[Free Pass] June 7, 2016“AHA”…that’s the moment when it all clicks. Each year, a few great articles are released that explore a single epiphany and the massive results that can come from one nugget of “pure gold” (metaphorically of course) in this exploration. It can take a lifetime gathering and searching for these epiphanies used to assemble into a […]
- The Morgan Report – Update for June 27, 2016 June 27, 2016
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.