- Housing Bubble 2.0 just met Pin 2.0 January 16, 2015Housing Bubble 2.0 just met Pin 2.0 The 30 Year U.S. Treasury bond yield hit 2.35% yesterday. That is the lowest rate in U.S. history for the 30 Year Treasury. During the deepest darkest depths of the recession in March 2009, after the stock market had fallen over 50%, the yield was 3.5%. One […]
- Exclusive Interview: Evidence Surfaces of Alarming Government Manipulation of Gold Market January 15, 2015Exclusive Interview: Evidence Surfaces of Alarming Government Manipulation of Gold Market Money Metals Exchange conducted an amazing interview (audio found here) about the secretive and far-reaching gold price suppression scheme that’s appears to be underway. Chris Powell of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee, or GATA, tells all in his exclusive interview with Money Metals. […]
- China’s Global Gold Supply “Game of Stones” January 15, 2015China’s Global Gold Supply “Game of Stones” By David H. Smith China has a 4-way global gold supply domination strategy. And it’s starting to corner the market. First, China buys physical gold in world markets, fabricates it where necessary into “good delivery” bars – in Switzerland or the Middle East – then ships the […]
- The Morgan Report Newsletter January 2015 January 10, 2015The Morgan Report Newsletter January 2015 Financial System Folly The financial industry is growing in size and influence, and this is reshaping the culture by placing the focus on short-term profits instead of creating long-term value. According to an International Monetary Fund (IMF) study, once the financial sector becomes too large, it actually inhibits growth […]
- Challenging the Mainstream Propaganda January 10, 2015Challenging the Mainstream Propaganda By: Nick_Barisheff Paul Joseph Goebbels was the Minister of Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. He once said that if you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, people eventually come to believe it. Today’s governments together with the mainstream media seems to have taken Goebbels’ […]
- The Economist 2015 Cover is Filled With Cryptic Symbols and Dire Predictions January 10, 2015The magazine The Economist published an issue named “The World in 2015″. On the cover are odd images. A mushroom cloud, the Federal Reserve in a game called “Panic” and much more. I wouldn’t normally dedicate an entire article analyzing the cover of a publication, but this isn’t any publication. It is The Economist […]
- New Year Updates in Gold and SP 500 January 5, 2015New Year Updates in Gold and SP 500 Our long term subscribers have been following the Gold and SP 500 markets with us for years, and for sure last year was full of volatility in both. Right now we are continuing to stay on the sidelines in Gold until we can see a confirmed […]
- Catch the 2015 Silver Tsunami Return-Wave January 5, 2015David Smith on Howestreet Raido David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for […]
- David Morgan Liberty Mastermind Webinar January 5, 2015Join Robert Ian (ConquerChange.com) and Kerry Lutz (FinancialSurvivalNetwork.com) as they interview renowned precious metals expert David Morgan (Silver-investor.com) and publisher of the Morgan Report. David provides up-to-the-minute analysis of the silver and gold markets, discussion of current events and live Q&A. David spoke at the February 2014 Liberty Mastermind Symposium in Las Vegas hosted […]
- Why You Need to Own Gold In 2015 and Beyond December 31, 2014Why You Need to Own Gold In 2015 and Beyond By Clint Siegner Debt is a rock, and spending reform is a hard place. The taxpayers of today and tomorrow are saddled with crushing obligations. Yet we must watch helplessly as leadership in Washington DC continues expanding government — borrowing what they can and […]
- Housing Bubble 2.0 just met Pin 2.0 January 16, 2015
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
The SK OptionTrader service is has re-opened to new subscribers! Sign-up before doors close again!
SK Options Trading utilises a vareity of vehicles in different markets to increase the financial performance for investors and traders alike.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.