- China Literally Buying Gold By The Ton November 30, 2013The audio can be found here… http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/2013/11/china-literally-buying-gold-by-the-ton/ […]
- The Morgan Report EXCLUSIVE SILVER Webinar November 30, 2013[…]
- Elliott Wave Forecast: Bull Market Nearing Interim Peak on SP500 November 30, 2013David A. Banister- www.MarketTrendForecast.com Elliott Wave Forecast: Back on September 12th with the SP 500 at 1689 we forecasted a run in the SP 500 to 1829, a very specific number. We use Elliott Wave Theory and Analysis in part to come up with projected pivots for the SP 500 and this was our projection. […]
- Silver, Gold & Miners About To Sell Off Again November 20, 2013A couple weeks ago I posted these same charts talking about the pending breakout (in either direction) with silver, gold and mining stocks. Fast forwarding to this week its clear this sector continues its struggle to rally. Key support levels are now being tested and if these levels fail prepare for a sharp correction with […]
- Project Delays + Mining Taxes = Silver Supply Crunch November 20, 2013Independant Living Bullion interview with David Smith […]
- A Mining Stocks’ Hound of the Baskerville’s Moment? November 20, 2013Howestreet interview with David Smith. […]
- U S GOVERNMENT FISCAL CRISIS HAS ERODED ECONOMIC CONFIDENCE October 27, 2013[…]
- David Morgan explains the manipulation of the precious metals market October 27, 2013[…]
- What do the banks know that the country doesn’t? Bank Run? System Failure? October 27, 2013[…]
- Silver and Gold Rise on US Fiscal Deal October 20, 2013http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/2013/10/silver-and-gold-rise-on-us-fiscal-deal/ […]
- China Literally Buying Gold By The Ton November 30, 2013
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.