- New Signs Gold and Silver Are Returning as Monetary Assets December 3, 2014New Signs Gold and Silver Are Returning as Monetary Assets by Stefan Gleason Much to the chagrin of the financial elite, gold and silver are reentering the American consciousness and starting to shake the wing nutty image of their recent past. But it’s taken a global financial crisis to get the public’s attention – […]
- Crude Oil Slides to Multi Year Lows and What to Expect November 29, 2014Looking back to 2007 (seven years ago) we have seen the price of crude oil perform incredible price swings. No matter the time frame in which we observe price when an extreme price spike takes place due to news/event, statistics show that half if not all the event driven price spike will eventually be […]
- Dramatic Increase in Gold Flows into China November 26, 2014Dramatic Increase in Gold Flows into China by David H. Smith For over two thousand years, China practiced what came to be known as the “tributary system,” reflecting the view that it alone was the center of the civilized world. All who wished to do business with the Chinese were considered tributary states. Rulers […]
- Metals Firm Up as Central Banks Nervously Eye Gold Vote November 21, 2014Now for more on what’s head for gold and silver and what suppressed prices are doing to the mine supply, let’s get right to this week’s exclusive… Transcript: Mike Gleason: I’m happy to welcome back our friend David Morgan of The Morgan Report and Silver-investor.com. David, good to talk with you again. How are you? […]
- How to get Rich in Precious Metals Market November 18, 2014Do you have the courage to pick winners? David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the […]
- David Morgan – Greenspan, Gold & Silver in 2015 November 18, 2014Latest video from David Morgan, the silver guru: Prepare for the coming of the greatest transfer of wealth. www.silver123.net David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, [.. […]
- Metals Insider Shares Alarming News about Mine Supply in Exclusive Interview November 8, 2014Well, for more on the state of the gold and silver markets, and what a constricting mine supply and a hiatus from QE will mean for the metals, let’s get right to this week’s exclusive interview… Exclusive interview with mining expert and metals market insider David Smith. We put the mining industry under a […]
- Why Precious Metals Bulls Are Like Ebola Fighters… November 7, 2014Why Precious Metals Bulls Are Like Ebola Fighters… David H. Smith Lately the Dow has been rising and falling hundreds of points in a day, bad news is coming from the Middle East, Europe is sliding into recession, and now we’ve got an Ebola scare! What are precious metals’ holders, who have been watching […]
- General Access, Investment Scoring and Timing Newsletter November 7, 2014General Access, Investment Scoring and Timing Newsletter Silver Price Extremes! November 6, 2014 To identify “buying opportunities” in “extreme” situations, we identify historical extreme situations and use them for a benchmark. Provided that a correction occurs in an active bull market, the insights from this kind of analysis can be very helpful. Most sho […]
- The REAL Reason Your Stockbroker Hates Gold… November 4, 2014The REAL Reason Your Stockbroker Hates Gold… By Guy Christopher, MoneyMetals.com Gold is a touchy subject on Wall Street. It has been ever since FDR drove Americans and their gold apart 80 years ago. Although gold bullion ownership has been legal in the U.S. since 1974, a relentless government campaign to dampen the gold […]
- New Signs Gold and Silver Are Returning as Monetary Assets December 3, 2014
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The SK OptionTrader service is has re-opened to new subscribers! Sign-up before doors close again!
SK Options Trading utilises a vareity of vehicles in different markets to increase the financial performance for investors and traders alike.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.