- DAVID MORGAN: After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved. July 13, 2016DAVID MORGAN: After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved. Phil interviews the silver guru David Morgan to discuss the recent momentum and long-term upside in the silver market. Phil and John cover Brexit and some of the action in the precious metals market since the June 23rd vote. […]
- You have NOT Missed the Silver Move; We’re Going MUCH Higher July 12, 2016You have NOT Missed the Silver Move; We’re Going MUCH Higher David Morgan, the premiere silver expert gives us the latest on Silver and the coming bull market that has only just begun. BREXIT is taking it’s toll on world economy and the dollar, despite those saying the dollar is strengthening, that is only […]
- All Fiat Currency Fails July 11, 2016All Fiat currency Fails There Is A 100% Failure Rate Of ALL Fiat Money Throughout History. Smart Wealth Radio and David Morgan chat about the state of the economy and the reality of how the world works. If you are seeing our blog for the first time we suggest you sign up for […]
- A Discussion with David Morgan and TF Metals July 11, 2016A Discussion with David Morgan and TF Metals Over the course of this call, David and Turd discuss Comex silver, global silver supplies and how one might continue to add ounces and shares, even though prices have already risen quite sharply in 2016. This is a recent interview conducted by TF Metals. Made a […]
- How High Is “Sky-High” Silver? July 8, 2016How High Is “Sky-High” Silver? by David smith Now that the precious metals’ five year cyclical bear market is acting like it’s been replaced by a vibrant bull run in the opposite direction (up!), many analysts who chided the ongoing rise in the mining stocks and metals that started in December 2015 are begrudgingly […]
- Shocking Breakdown of China’s Foreign Reserves is Bullish for Gold July 6, 2016Shocking Breakdown of China’s Foreign Reserves is Bullish for Gold I want to focus on the composition of China’s foreign reserves, explain why the liquid portion of the reserves may be much smaller than widely believed, and how that situation is bearish for RMB and bullish for gold. According to Wikipedia: “The foreign-exchange reserves […]
- Silver’s Going Crazy After Brexit, But Here’s Why The British Aren’t Buying July 6, 2016Silver’s Going Crazy After Brexit, But Here’s Why The British Aren’t Buying The decision that is brexit came to pass in a dramatic fashion. In the aftermath, silver prices increased just 10%. While a considerable gain, perhaps not what some would have expected. Polling stations closed. Results came in. Prime Minister David Cameron said […]
- Capital Trading Group – June 27th Weekly Update June 30, 2016Capital Trading Group – June 27th Weekly Update We may be in the midst of a great change in the global financial, political and economic landscape. Its often said that just the littlest of sparks can spurn a great fire. Its only when we look back after something so profound or significant happens do […]
- Silver Coins VAT Free In The UK June 28, 2016SILVER COINS VAT FREE IN THE UK You can now buy silver coins VAT free in the UK and throughout the EU. This can now be done with silver bullion coins which are collectible, legal tender bullion coins issued by government mints such as the Royal Mint. Watch this video of David Morgan explaining […]
- The Morgan Report – Update for June 27, 2016 June 27, 2016The Morgan Report – Update for June 27, 2016 David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report on Money, Metals and Mining. Subscriptions: If you are […]
- DAVID MORGAN: After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved. July 13, 2016
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.