- The Silver Shield Xchange April 16, 2014Hello Siverbugs (Goldbugs too)!! Our friend Chris Duane of Silver Shield has opened a Silver Exchange… The Silver Shield Xchange is by a peer-to-peer exchange for the people and is a way to exchange real value. Chris first informed us of this on April 5th and to the best of our knowledge the exchange is […]
- The Marginal Efficiency of Capital April 4, 2014The Marginal Efficiency of Capital by Edward W. Fuller The following paper was written by a friend of TMR that occasionally helps with our research. by Edward W. Fuller The purpose of this paper is to explain the marginal efficiency of capital. The net present value diagram is derived and used to illustrate how the […]
- Are You Buying From Silver Users? March 28, 2014Are You Buying From Silver Users? by Charles Savoie: Ted Butler’s latest suggestion about Suing JP Morgan and the COMEX has prompted these thoughts. My response at Gold Silver Worlds http://goldsilverworlds.com physical was this— “Ted is the best of the best explaining these nuts and bolts. But where is his grasp of monetary matters? I […]
- Gold, Empty Vaults, Pricing Mechanism and War March 26, 2014This is an interview that conducted with Dave Kranzler. You probably know him as “Dave from Denver” or from his old website “Truth in Gold.com” Dave’s new website is Investment Research Dynamics.com. Dave Kranzler of InvestmentResearchDynamics.com discusses the creeping police state, willful ignorance, precious metals and much more. “Dave from Denver” shares […]
- My Two Bits about Bitcoin March 14, 2014My Two Bits about Bitcoin David Morgan Some have asked our view on Bitcoin, and my response is simply—I view these things from a Free Market perspective. I have often stated that “The Market knows more than any of us”. I would not want to be labeled a hypocrite by stating my conviction that the […]
- Argentina today – the U.S. tomorrow: Got gold and silver? March 4, 2014David Smith on Howestreet.com raido talks about his trip to Argentina. Listen here… […]
- Silver Outflows From The SLV ETF March 4, 2014David Morgan on The Daily Gold Podcast. Listen here… […]
- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan – How does one buy Canadian mining stocks? March 4, 2014In this interview, David Morgan answers subscribers questions about investing in mid-tier, major and more speculative mining stocks. What constitutes a sophisticated investor? No experience buying Canadian stocks as an American investor? Not a problem necessarily. Listen and learn. Listen here… […]
- Who Are They In 2014? March 2, 2014Who Are They In 2014? Presented February 2014 by Charles Savoie “THE STONE THAT FELL LONG AGO IS STILL FALLING” —line from “Ben-Hur” (1959) referring to the stone shingle that accidentally fell onto the Roman general’s parade, sending the residents of the house into poverty, prison, slavery, exile and leprosy. Largely absent from the methodology […]
- Measure Your Stash Like a Miner February 18, 2014David Morgan, editor of the Morgan Report, clarifies the ambiguous terminology used by mining companies. SILVER STACKERS: MEASURE YOUR STASH LIKE A MINER by David Morgan, The Morgan Report When attempting to quantify the amount and quality of a possible mineralized deposit on their property, exploration companies and producers generally follow a process whic […]
- The Silver Shield Xchange April 16, 2014
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.