- Big Moves Coming In The Silver Market Morgan & Marchese Part 2 May 22, 2015IN PART 2: – Supply dynamics in the silver bull market ►0:29 – Demand dynamics in the silver bull market ►3:49 – Big moves in silver coming soon ►6:50 – How to build a precious metal portfolio ►11:52 – What is ahead for the silver mining stocks? ►13:46 David Morgan is a precious […]
- “Currency Crisis That’s Coming…” – Chris Marchese (co-author The Silver Manifesto) May 22, 2015Chris Marchese, an equity and economic analyst, joins me to discuss his new book, “The Silver Manifesto”. Chris is currently the analyst for The Morgan Report. He has published over 100 articles on economics, mining and investing on numerous websites and magazines. In our discussion we cover the following topics from The Silver Manifesto: […]
- Prognosticators Who Cried Wolf about Dollar & Global Economic Collapse – Part 1 May 13, 2015Over the years, hundreds of various self-proclaimed prognosticators who said a global economic collapse were to happen on this date or that date have failed. Sort of like the old story about the shepherd who cried wolf. Unfortunately this is EXACTLY what looks to be getting ready to happen. But first let me mention […]
- Silver is a better value than gold, it has more upside potential (exclusive interview) May 10, 2015The Inteligencia Financiera Global blog (Global Financial Intelligence Blog) is honored to present an exclusive interview with David Morgan “The Silver Guru”. Morgan is a world known expert on the Silver Market. We are sure our readers from around the world will enjoy it. (Guillermo Barba, GB). David, you are the “silver guru”. Please […]
- TDV Interview series David Morgan: The Shemitah, Dollar Collapse and Precious Metals May 10, 2015Jeff Berwick interviews silver markets expert and veteran David Morgan, topics include: the equity markets are very topped, Sept/Oct could well be a major break, the Shemitah, 7 year cycle, many large events coinciding, Sept 14-15th looking particularly significant, The Harbinger, self fulfilling prophesies, the silver price takedown, 4 years at bottom, the rush into […]
- Investor Focused Market Analysis May 7, 2015Investor Focused Market Analysis The SP500 index (US Stock Market) continues to be in and Uptrend. The major trend line on the chart below must be broken in a big way before a full blown bear market will be confirmed. This is still months away at best so do not worry. The AlgoTrades INNER-Market […]
- Northwest Liberty Academy Symposium 2015 May 5, 2015Our mission is to teach the principles of a Free Society and Free Enterprise beginning with the Founders acknowledgement that men are by nature free and derive their natural rights from God, not government, that the proper role of good government is to protect the “inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”, […]
- Dollar Advances to-two week highs vs Yen, Euro slides May 4, 2015Money & Metals with David Morgan Dollar Advances to-two week highs vs Yen, Euro slides David Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. He is the publisher of The Morgan Report on Money, Metals and […]
- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan and a May Surprise May 4, 2015In this segment of The Ellis Martin Report, David Morgan speculates on dramatic develops fomented by the energy sector and derivatives for the month of May. We also discuss mining stocks and their future, mergers and acquisitions and whether it’s wise at all to average down among other issues. David Morgan is a […]
- Paper Money’s 100% Failure Rate | Morgan & Marchese (Part 1) May 4, 2015IN THIS INTERVIEW: – What is the “Silver Manifesto” ►1:01 – Gold & Silver: the only Constitutional Money ►4:37 – Fiat money has a failure rate of 100% ►10:22 – Why a bimetallic standard is better than a monometallic gold standard ►12:55 – Is deflation bad? ►19:15 – Government monopolistic control of money is […]
- Big Moves Coming In The Silver Market Morgan & Marchese Part 2 May 22, 2015
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.