- Zimbabwe’s Meltdown in Overdrive | The Morgan Report February 12, 2017David Morgan and David Smith of The Morgan Report join the show to discuss the monetary meltdown playing out in Zimbabwe and their book Second Chance: How to Make and Keep Big Money from the Coming Gold and Silver Shock-Wave. Special Riches In Resources Free Report Because there is a 100% failure rate of […]
- The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective with David Morgan February 12, 2017The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective | http://www.themorganreport.com The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective is our free e-newsletter. Our free e-newsletter will keep YOU in the top 3% of the Informed, the Awake, and the Aware. Join our Free weekly e-letter… http://www.themorganreport.com/joinfreelist I’ve Been Helping My Subscribers Weather the Current Economic Mess. Now I Invite You to […]
- How you can receive “free” stock in a new game-changing company! David Morgan February 10, 2017Reprinted from the current Issue of The Prospector As publisher of The Morgan Report, in the process of making an almost two year’s long study, we featured a new technology company in the microcap category that could change the mining industry. First and foremost, we usually don’t spend much time in this part of the […]
- David Morgan on Donald Trump, The Police State and Precious Metals February 7, 2017Jeff interviews silver guru David Morgan of the Morgan Report, topics include: what Trump’s election means for the deep state, a stronger military, the wonderful line up for the TDV Summit and Anarchapulco, the precious metals market in 2017, a trader’s market, a great track record, subscribers have benefited greatly, David discusses one of Ed […]
- The February 2017 Edition of The Morgan Report is available for Subscribers. February 6, 2017David Morgan’s nuanced – and perceptive – Editorial take on The Donald’s ascendency to the Oval Office should help temper, from both ends of the political spectrum, the reader’s expectations and concerns about what comes next. Love him or hate him, resource sector investors are going to be in for a wild – and potentially […]
- Intrinsically Coupled Leverage: Are Mining Equities the Blue Chip Stocks of Tomorrow? February 6, 2017If we take a look back in time to one of the most horrendous economic hardships ever faced in the United States – The Great Depression, we find that Homestake Mining and Dome Mines were two gold producers that made their shareholders wealthy during that time period. Before Barrick Gold acquired Homestake, I used to […]
- Precious Metals Bull Market Will Continue in 2017, Says David Morgan February 6, 2017Nothing beats performance for anyone in our industry. No matter how well liked or disliked, anyone in the investing industry is judged by PERFORMANCE. Making stock selections is a tough business and market timing is even tougher. This does not deter us, however, and we will share our views for 2017 by looking back at […]
- The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective with David Morgan February 6, 2017The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective | http://www.themorganreport.com The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective is our free e-newsletter. Our free e-newsletter will keep YOU in the top 3% of the Informed, the Awake, and the Aware. Join our Free weekly e-letter… http://www.themorganreport.com/joinfreelist I’ve Been Helping My Subscribers Weather the Current Economic Mess. Now I Invite You to […]
- David Morgan Interview ~ Bayhorse Silver (TSXV BHS) January 2017 February 2, 2017David Morgan of the Morgan report interviews Graeme O’Neill , President & CEO of Bayhorse Silver. Mr O’Neill established Bayhorse Silver and has been President & CEO since its inception. He has been involved in managing junior exploration companies in the minerals sector for a number of years and is experienced in logistics, planning, and […]
- Vanadium Batteries to Power $27 billion Off-Grid Energy Market February 1, 2017While the cost of renewable energies such as wind and solar have come down greatly in recent years, low availability continues to handicap renewable energy in certain energy markets. In this article, I will examine the great growth opportunities in renewable energy for vanadium batteries in the $27 billion off-grid energy market. Cost of Electricity […]
- Zimbabwe’s Meltdown in Overdrive | The Morgan Report February 12, 2017
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Special Riches In Resources Free Report
Because there is a 100% failure rate of ALL fiat money throughout history, you will learn what to do by obtaining your Free Report. Just enter your first name, your primary email address and click the Get Special Report button below.
Our mission statement reads... "To teach and empower people to understand the benefits of an honest monetary system." Today's monetary system is based upon a lie. The lie is that you can get something for nothing, or perhaps more simply stated, wealth can be printed. History has shown throughout 5000 years that whenever a country has tried to maintain this illusion (lie), failure has been the result. We invite you to learn more about what The Morgan Report can do for you. Click on the Learn More About The Morgan Report button now!
Learn More About The Morgan Report *
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.