- A Dog’s Life September 13, 2014A Dog’s Life Richard (Rick) Mills Ahead of the Herd As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information Disregard disease (Ebola), rising sea levels, simmering religious tensions, the potential for wars over resources. Disregard financial calamity, malfunctioning governments and lying sleazebag politicians leading us […]
- The Mining Footprint: An Underappreciated Gold/Silver Price Driver September 11, 2014Jim Goddard: My guest is David Smith, Senior Analyst for The Morgan Report which you can find online at Silver-Investor.com. Welcome to the show David. David Smith: Good morning Jim. Jim: Today, we’re talking about the high risk of mining – which has now become even riskier for both investors and the miners. We […]
- Chinese Stocks Pulling US Stocks Higher? September 9, 2014The Chinese Shanghai Composite Index broke to the upside in July and has rallied a good 15% since then. For an Index alone this is quite impressive, equivalent to the Dow Jones rallying 2500 points or so here on a relative basis. Our opinion is this is Bullish for US stocks as it can […]
- The Truth About Where Gold Price Is Headed September 5, 2014The Truth About Where Gold Price Is Headed By Chris Vermeulen I will be honest, it has been a long time since I have been excited about gold, but I am starting to like gold once again. I had grown too bored to care what gold did. With the bull market top in 2011, and […]
- Option Skew Points to More Downside Potential in the Nasdaq September 2, 2014By now it is no secret that equity markets continue to deliver solid gains for 2014. In fact, all of the major U.S. domestic stock market indexes are higher for the year. U.S. equities have benefited from an accommodating Federal Reserve, massive corporate stock buy-back plans, and solid earnings growth. The bullish trend which began […]
- Crouching Tiger (Palladium), Hidden Dragon (Platinum) September 2, 2014Crouching Tiger (Palladium), Hidden Dragon (Platinum) David H. Smith Summary • Palladium (Crouching Tiger) has a classic chart setup into 14 year highs. Initial finger-spread target from the 25 year chart projects prices to around $1,300. • Platinum (Hidden Dragon) seems to be forming a massive falling wedge or rectangle on the 25 year charts. […]
- David Smith: “The Worm Is Turning” on the Dollar August 31, 2014Read the Transcription: Mike: It is my privilege now to be joined by David Smith, Senior Analyst at The Morgan Report and regular contributor to ILB’s website. David, thanks for coming on again. How are you? David: Very good, Mike. It’s good to speak with you again. Mike: David, you’ve written a couple of really […]
- The “New” Silver Fix and the Powers That Be! August 29, 2014The “New” Silver Fix and the Powers That Be! With Remarks On Texas Governor Rick Perry & Texas Gold! Accompanied by a Warning to Jewelers! Presented August 2014 by Charles Savoie Effective mid-month August 2014, the old silver “fix” has been replaced by a new silver “fix,” run jointly by the CME Group, owner of […]
- Mining Tribulations: A Bullish Gold and Silver Price Driver August 27, 2014Mining Tribulations: A Bullish Gold and Silver Price Driver David H. Smith Silver guru David Morgan states the truism that “everything we use in our modern-day lives is either grown or mined.” I think you’ll conclude that these two pursuits pretty much define what it takes to both survive and thrive here on Planet Earth. […]
- Gold, Silver and the bottoming process for the sector. (David Morgan) August 24, 2014David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. As publish […]
- A Dog’s Life September 13, 2014
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The SK OptionTrader service is has re-opened to new subscribers! Sign-up before doors close again!
SK Options Trading utilises a vareity of vehicles in different markets to increase the financial performance for investors and traders alike.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.