- World Governments Are Devaluing Silver! – Exclusive Interview April 26, 2015Why are governments pushing the value of this precious metal down? Why is an unconstitutional currency allowed to rule the world? What can you and I do to hedge what will soon be a rise in this very precious commodity. David Morgan and Silver-Investor.com have been long standing supporters of the Truth Movement and […]
- Silver Manipulation Solution: 17 Requirements for a Freely Traded Silver Market Structure April 22, 2015Silver Manipulation Solution: 17 Requirements for a Freely Traded Silver Market Structure by Bix Weir The silver market is broken and has been broken for a long, long time. Much longer than most people think although many people can finally SEE the problems with the market now as the paper market continues to distort […]
- SILVER Story April 20, 2015I am a owner operator of a small successful construction renovation company in Peterborough Ontario, Canada.(population approx 80,000) I started my business here in Peterborough in 1999 and am working in the local economy on a daily basis. I learned almost everything I know from the school of hard knocks. We are currently very busy […]
- To Win Now with Gold and Silver, “You’ve got to Shut out the Doubt” April 17, 2015To Win Now with Gold and Silver, “You’ve got to Shut out the Doubt” An Interview with David Morgan and David Smith This month we begin the “educational” part of our letter with an excellent communiqué from our long-time friend and associate, David Morgan, of The Morgan-Report/Silver-investor.com. Known to his many admirers as the […]
- True Investments VS Speculative in Gold & Oil April 13, 2015A couple of weeks ago I was listening to an hour-long segment on CNBC with Warren Buffett. He brought up a great point about the type of investments he prefers and the difference between an investment versus a speculative trade. I feel what he mentioned is worth sharing so here it is. He stated […]
- Turning A Corner: The U.S. Economy Will Soon Officially Re-Enter The “Super Recession” April 11, 2015First quarter economic contraction is all but a guarantee. Over 7 years after the “super recession” started, the economy will almost assuredly enter an “Official Recession” that began in January. The economic data, which is heavily manipulated by the government to such a degree that it has shown the U.S. recovered from the “super […]
- Silver Is Historically Undervalued April 9, 2015Silver Is Historically Undervalued David Morgan “This market isn’t a nightmare, it’s just plain silly – stupid silly” – Dave Kranzler, Shadow of Truth Watch video below. Based on all the data available, serious market analysts – note: Wall Street robots are not considered serious analysts – silver is historically undervalued. We can point […]
- Logical 4 Month Market Forecast – Gold, Oil, Stocks & Bonds April 8, 2015Logical 4 Month Market Forecast – Gold, Oil, Stocks & Bonds By Chris Vermuelen, GoldandOilGuy.com Everyone is looking for the holy grail of the financial market which will tell what will happen next in stocks, commodities, bonds etc… Knowing that the holy grail of trading does not exist I am going to step out […]
- David Morgan: Silver and Its Relation to Gold April 7, 2015Dan Popescu’s exclusive interview with David Morgan (The Morgan Report – Silver-investor.com) on silver and its relation to gold: – Has gold and silver bottom? – The Gold and silver ratio – The debt bomb, US dollar collapse, China and the monetary reset – Control on the buying of gold and silver by the state […]
- Do Equities Just Correct or Collapse in 2015? April 2, 2015The question on everybody’s mind for 2015 is when will the stock market start to correct in value and will it turn into a 50+% collapse? Over the last 15 years investors has been through a lot in terms of market volatility. From the 2000 tech bubble bear market and the 2008 financial crisis bear […]
- World Governments Are Devaluing Silver! – Exclusive Interview April 26, 2015
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.