- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan June 17, 2013In this segment Ellis Martin speaks with David Morgan of http://www.themorganreport.com about the cost of producing gold and silver for mining companies. With rising costs of production and reduced spot prices is it still equitable? Who’s affected by these costs? Investing in gold and silver stocks—still a good idea now? Wathc video here… http://www.youtube. […]
- Gold is NOT Just a Commodity, it is Money June 17, 2013Félix Moreno talks to David Morgan, publisher of The Morgan Report and the proprietor of silver-investor.com (www.silver-investor.com). They discuss the bond bubble and the coming collapse of fiat money, the difference between “paper gold” and physical precious metals, fractional reserve in gold markets, the price of gold and silver and why gold is not just […]
- A Bull Market Will Shake Off All Types Of Investors On The Way Up June 17, 2013David Morgan – Gold & Silver Analysis on SmartStox. […]
- Last Leg Down in the Precious Metals? June 17, 2013An accomplished writer and precious metals’ analyst, is a regular contributor to David Morgan’s The Morgan Report. It is his belief that investors willing to commit the time, effort, and investible risk-taking funds to these markets have the opportunity of creating (and hopefully keeping!) life-changing wealth. […]
- Using ETFs to Rebuild Your Precious Metals’ Portfolio June 9, 2013Platinum to lead precious metals charge? […]
- The Morgan Report June 9, 2013If you are really serious about making money in this market, there’s The Morgan Report. It’s my membership-based investment newsletter devoted to uncovering the worlds most profitable opportunities in money, metals and mining. […]
- The Silver Stackers Will Have Their Day of Reckoning! June 9, 2013On This Week In Money David Morgan discusses what’s next for Silver. […]
- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan–A Currency Showdown-East VS West June 9, 2013In this interview with Ellis Martin, David Morgan of http://www.themorganreport.com for the first time alludes publicly to economic and military polarization between the new Eastern Bloc and the Anglo-American consort having an affect on global currency trends. There is a distinct possibility that with the Fed and Central Banks’ help in gold and silver suppr […]
- Gold & Silver Roller Coaster, Time will show Physical will Explode June 3, 2013[…]
- David Morgan: Miners are a better value than the metals June 3, 2013David Morgan (http://www.silver-investor.com/) talks about why he believes mining stocks are a better value right now than the actual metals. A must-watch! Taped at Cambridge House’s World Resource Investment Conference in Vancouver. […]
- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan June 17, 2013
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.