- U.S. Unemployment Numbers Misleading October 13, 2014Chris Marchese interviewed by HoweStreet.com Radio. David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the ke […]
- Use Triage to Help Your Gold and Silver Mining Stock Portfolio Survive and Thrive October 13, 2014David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. As […]
- SILVER CRASHES Below $17, What’s Next? | David Morgan October 13, 2014IN THIS INTERVIEW: - Silver breaks below $17/oz - The paper markets are “big speculative casinos” - Is the Dollar’s strength a precursor to a precious metals rally? David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated […]
- David Morgan’s Secret to Being Grateful, Even at $17 Silver October 8, 2014Manipulation and apathy can’t keep silver prices down forever; there is too much demand and too much money sitting on the sidelines. In this interview with The Gold Report, Silver-Investor.com Editor David Morgan tells us why he is grateful for his balanced approach to investing and life. He also explains why he is still […]
- Time to “Triage” Your Portfolio October 4, 2014Mortally wounded stocks can actually springboard your profits. Listen to the podcast here… http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/2014/09/time-to-triage-your-portfolio/ David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a mont […]
- Fed Chair Now Faces No Opposition to Money Printing Agenda September 26, 2014China’s Central Bank Touts Gold; Exclusive Interview with David Smith. Transcript: Mike: It is my privilege now to be joined again by David Smith, Senior Analyst at the Morgan Report and regular contributor to MoneyMetals.com. David, welcome back. How are you today? David: I’m very good today, Mike. How are you? Mike: Well, David, […]
- The Criteria For Investing September 26, 2014Ellis Martin and David Morgan discuss criteria for considering investment in an online video gaming startup that is generating revenue and heading toward potential profitability. If a company is trading at or near book value with possible strong upside, what else do we need to look for before owning the company? David Morgan […]
- US Dollar is the Last Stop Before Gold & Silver Spike September 26, 2014On the recent strength of the U.S. dollar, David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com, says, “John Exter’s upside down pyramid explains it very well. The derivative markets blow up and you go down the pyramid of liquidity. The step above the run to gold is the U.S. dollar. Most people who are under educated about money […]
- Leading Sectors Breaking Down – Internet & Social Stocks September 23, 2014In July I showed talked about the Russell 2K index and how it was underperforming the broad market. I went on to explain what it likely meant was in store for the US stock market this fall. The outlook was negative, just in case you were wondering… This week I want to talk about […]
- A Run to Silver and Gold unlike Anything in History of Mankind September 22, 2014A Run to Silver and Gold unlike Anything in History of Mankind-David Morgan By Greg Hunter On September 22, 2014 Silver guru, David Morgan, says forget about the manipulated price suppression of the yellow and white metals. It’s only a matter of time before the debt and derivative markets crash, catapulting precious metals prices exponentially […]
- U.S. Unemployment Numbers Misleading October 13, 2014
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The SK OptionTrader service is has re-opened to new subscribers! Sign-up before doors close again!
SK Options Trading utilises a vareity of vehicles in different markets to increase the financial performance for investors and traders alike.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.