- Seasonality Is Out of Season February 4, 2016A “rally” attempt is underway. Stocks are continuing to rebound and all is well with the World? Or is it? With each passing day, the United States plummets deeper and deeper into a “black hole” of debt, of which it will be almost impossible to repay. At the time, of this writing the national debt […]
- There’s Something Worse than Having a “Losing Position” January 31, 2016There’s Something Worse than Having a “Losing Position” David H. Smith Posted Jan 28, 2016 There’s something worse than giving up at the bottom… There’s something worse than watching prices fall as you continue to add on the way down… It’s giving up “three feet from gold,” when if you had just stuck it out […]
- Technical Evidence Indicates Major Price Movement Just Getting Started! January 20, 2016Technical Evidence Indicates Major Price Movement Just Getting Started! WARNING: BEAR MARKET RALLY TRAP AHEAD Stocks around the globe were pummeled again last week. This is no surprise to our subscribers as our predictive trend analytics model gave us clear technical evidence that important multi-year highs had completed back in the middle of 2015. I […]
- David Morgan: There is no run like a gold run… except for a silver run December 29, 2015Palisade Radio Host, Collin Kettell: Welcome back to another episode of Palisade Radio. This is your host Collin Kettell. Returning back on the show this week is a favorite guest of our audience. It is David Morgan with TheMorganReport.com. David, welcome back to the show. Author of The Morgan Report, David Morgan: Collin, it […]
- Happy Holiday & End Of Year Forecast December 28, 2015Yesterday we closed out a nice winning trade in XLE energy sector. If you have not yet closed the trade can should do so today and will locking an even larger gain of 4-5% return in only three days. The stock market closes early today at 1 pm ET. Today volume will be light and […]
- Will Uncle Sam Nationalize PM Mines November 19, 2015This monumental bear market in gold and silver mining shares has as probably its most passionate objective that of driving out, of shaking out the small fry investors before the inevitable price reversal towards the heavens. With most other sectors in a savaged condition, when this most drubbed sector warpaths its way on the strength […]
- Perfect Storm of Events Could Send Precious Metals Soaring – David Morgan Interview November 1, 2015Perfect Storm of Events Could Send Precious Metals Soaring – David Morgan Interview David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, […]
- Silver Squelchers Thirty Threee & Their Interesting Associates October 22, 2015Silver Squelchers Thirty Threee & Their Interesting Associates Royal & Hereditary Nobility Ancestry Part Three by Charles Savoie “No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution”— Niccolo Machiavelli (1469 to 1527), Italian political schemer regarded as the father of political science. Due to the […]
- Silver Squelchers Thirty Two & Their Interesting Associates October 15, 2015Silver Squelchers Thirty Two & Their Interesting Associates Royal & Hereditary Nobility Ancestry Part Two by Charles Savoie “It appears that all of the assets, including you and me are going back to the Crown and we are nothing but serfs.” —Joan Veon, International Women’s Media Group in “The Transfer of the World’s Wealth to […]
- Silver Squelchers Thirty One & Their Interesting Associates October 15, 2015Silver Squelchers Thirty One & Their Interesting Associates Royal & Hereditary Nobility Ancestry Part One by Charles Savoie Take 32 seconds to hear what should be The Pilgrims theme music! “He spoke openly against the Society” (Line from “The Rifleman,” March 3, 1963) 1) Charles William Neuhauser (year of birth undetermined; Pilgrims Society as of; […]
- Seasonality Is Out of Season February 4, 2016
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.