- David Morgan Radio interview with Michael Campbell May 18, 2016I’ll be appearing on Michael Campbell’s MoneyTalks this Saturday, Canada’s #1 rated financial show. I invite you to tune in as Mike and I discuss the driving trends in precious metals, as well as some specific ideas on how to play this market in the near term! You can listen to the show live from […]
- GOLD’S PARADIGM SHIFT May 18, 2016GOLD’S PARADIGM SHIFT by Elaine Diane Taylor We are going through a tremendous change. A new paradigm. The last time this happened was the Renaissance and Reformation. The two powers at the time were the nation-state (a relatively new creation at the time) and the church. These powers controlled the flow of information, the flow […]
- Did Silver Move up 200%? And why this is the time to… May 14, 2016Imagine silver moving from $15 to $45 a 200% increase. What would that mean to silver investors? What would it mean to you? Many silver stackers would be in the profit zone, and those of us that have carried the message would once again be received in a more favorable light. As you know silver […]
- Silver will Outperform Gold Into 2017 in this New Bull market – Chris Marchese of The Morgan Report April 26, 2016Silver will Outperform Gold Into 2017 in this New Bull market – Chris Marchese of The Morgan Report TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW: 01:40 Silver Market Now, Gold Was Leading now Silver Taking Over 04:00 Mining Shares: How to Really Profit from the Rally 05:00 Are Central Banks losing control of the Metals Manipulation? 06:10 Silver’s […]
- Can Silver Keep Pace With Gold? April 8, 2016Can Silver Keep Pace With Gold? By Debbie Carlson | Contributor Some investors like silver’s dual status as an alternative currency and industrial commodity. Gold’s surprising strength in price is capturing headlines, but another precious metal, silver, is chasing gold’s coattails – without the fanfare. Silver futures are up about 8.5 percent this year, making […]
- The Morgan Report Blog Update – Exceptionally Strong 2015 U.S. Silver Jewelry Sales April 6, 2016The Morgan Report Blog Update from The Silver Institute Exceptionally Strong 2015 U.S. Silver Jewelry Sales David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of […]
- Rule #5 – Do Not Get A Raw Deal From Your Precious Metals Dealer April 5, 2016Rule #5 – Do Not Get A Raw Deal From Your Precious Metals Dealer http://www.themorganreport.com/join This is a quick video with the intent of being a public service going over Rule #5 of the Ten Rules of Precious Metals Investing. Please know that gold and/or silver are NOT to blame– it the human problem usually […]
- Special Free Webinar – Is There A Silver Shortage? March 22, 2016Is there a Silver Shortage? Join Us For A Special Webinar Free Event Starts March 29, 2016 at 10:00 AM PST A pet peeve of mine is when an article is published talking about a shortage in silver or gold. Recently, we have seen an increase in articles claiming that there is a precious metals […]
- A Coin Has How Many Sides? March 20, 2016This month’s essay may seem to have a different focus than the ones I have penned over the last couple of years. But its central message has the power to inform and clarify your precious metals’ decisions – and just about everything else in life. More than ever before, making the decision to own precious […]
- 3 Smart Ways to Save Money March 18, 20163 Smart Ways to Save Money BY DANIEL AMEDURI According to GoBankRate, 56% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. Over half of this group actually said they have ZERO in savings when participating in the study. When looking at demographics, it is no surprise that 72% of millennials are in the […]
- David Morgan Radio interview with Michael Campbell May 18, 2016
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.