- Argentina today – the U.S. tomorrow: Got gold and silver? March 4, 2014David Smith on Howestreet.com raido talks about his trip to Argentina. Listen here… […]
- Silver Outflows From The SLV ETF March 4, 2014David Morgan on The Daily Gold Podcast. Listen here… […]
- Ellis Martin Report with David Morgan – How does one buy Canadian mining stocks? March 4, 2014In this interview, David Morgan answers subscribers questions about investing in mid-tier, major and more speculative mining stocks. What constitutes a sophisticated investor? No experience buying Canadian stocks as an American investor? Not a problem necessarily. Listen and learn. Listen here… […]
- Who Are They In 2014? March 2, 2014Who Are They In 2014? Presented February 2014 by Charles Savoie “THE STONE THAT FELL LONG AGO IS STILL FALLING” —line from “Ben-Hur” (1959) referring to the stone shingle that accidentally fell onto the Roman general’s parade, sending the residents of the house into poverty, prison, slavery, exile and leprosy. Largely absent from the methodology […]
- Measure Your Stash Like a Miner February 18, 2014David Morgan, editor of the Morgan Report, clarifies the ambiguous terminology used by mining companies. SILVER STACKERS: MEASURE YOUR STASH LIKE A MINER by David Morgan, The Morgan Report When attempting to quantify the amount and quality of a possible mineralized deposit on their property, exploration companies and producers generally follow a process whic […]
- David Morgan Interviews Shelly Kraft about February 16, 2014David Morgan, the Silver Guru, the publisher and chief editor of Silver-Investor.com interviews Shelly Kraft, Founder and CEO of SNN Incorporated, about the Growth Capital Expo, April 29th to May 1st, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV at Caesars Palace. […]
- Gold-Stock Breakout 2 February 16, 2014Gold stocks just surged to a major technical breakout, a very bullish omen. Investors are actually starting to redeploy capital in this battered sector, catapulting gold stocks into the early lead as 2014′s best performers! This year is shaping up to be the polar opposite of last year’s epic carnage, with gold stocks mean reverting […]
- Precious Metals Outlook in 2014 – David Morgan at the Cambridge Investment Conference February 16, 2014[…]
- Silver to Hit $30 to $34 Range in 2014 February 5, 2014[…]
- 79% Of Americans Say We’re Still In Recession February 5, 2014[…]
- Argentina today – the U.S. tomorrow: Got gold and silver? March 4, 2014
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
The "End of America?" Most likely. The "Demise of liberty?" You betcha! The "Destruction of Western Civilization?".
Buy Your Copy Now.
SD Bullion debuted in March of 2012 with the goal of providing the lowest cost bullion available. Learn more and check our pricing.
Get The Morgan Report for free when you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources You will receive a full one year basic subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE! Claim your Gold Franc now!
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.