- Silver Squelchers Twenty One & Their Interesting Associates: Megabankers in The Society July 30, 2015Megabankers are one of the hardest groups in The Pilgrims Society on which to document membership. However past patterns, seen in lists from 1980 on back to 1914 and the charter members, indicate that if those patterns are followed, and there’s no cause why they shouldn’t be—we may expect, if we have an actual […]
- Silver Squelchers 20 & Their Interesting Associates: Investment Bankers in The Pilgrims Society #2 July 30, 2015Silver Squelchers 20 & Their Interesting Associates Investment Bankers in The Pilgrims Society #2 by Charles Savoie 1) John Charles Straton Jr. (1932—: Pilgrims Society as of undetermined) has info in the 2014 Who’s Who in the East, pages 1367-1368— The December 21, 1907 New York Times, front page headline read, “Ruined Speculator Kills […]
- Insight into Greece and China’s Love of Gold – David Morgan July 29, 2015Insight into Greece and China’s Love of Gold – David Morgan theStockRadio.com is pleased to announce another interview with David Morgan! David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers […]
- Upticks in Silver Demand Seen in First Half of 2015 July 28, 2015(Washington, D.C. July 28, 2015) – Through the first half of this year, silver experienced increased demand for jewelry and important industrial applications, two signals of demand growth for this most versatile of metals. Silver jewelry, a mainstay of silver demand, was strong in the first half of 2015. In the U.S., imports of […]
- PRECIOUS Gold struggles to recover from 5 1 2 year low. July 27, 2015Money & Metals with David Morgan – PRECIOUS Gold struggles to recover from 5 1 2 year low. David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall […]
- Trying Times For Gold And Silver Bulls July 23, 2015Monday was a bad day for the bulls in the gold and silver market. Gold saw a day of extreme volatility, a daily move of 3% or more from previous day’s close (-3.35%), its 55th-3% Day since December 2000. Silver was only down 1.02%, so it was far from making a 5% day. I use […]
- 50 Years Ago the US Government Stripped Dimes, Quarters & Halves of Silver July 22, 2015July 23, 2015 marks the 50th anniversary of the debasement of United States’ coinage. The Coinage Act of 1965 debased the coinage of silver from the dimes and quarter dollars and diminished the silver content of the half dollar from 90% to 40% before it, too, lost all of its silver content about 5 […]
- Silver Squelchers Nineteen & Their Interesting Associates July 16, 2015Silver Squelchers Nineteen & Their Interesting Associates Ivan Obolensky, Pilgrims Society, is identified as an investment banker. However, we are more appropriately placing him in the royalty section which will be number 28 or 29 (or other later number due to ongoing series revision), if that group is in two parts due to too much […]
- Silver Guru David Morgan on Silver Manipulation and Financial End Games July 5, 2015Welcome to a special Thursday release of this week’s Market Wrap Podcast. Below is the interview with David Morgan of The Morgan Report and author of The Silver Manifesto. David joined us in studio to share with you some key developments in the mining industry, the potential for the producers to band together to end […]
- The Silver Users Association Is Shrinking! July 5, 2015Is the deadened aura of hopelessness in the silver market about to be removed? Presented July 2015 by Charles Savoie I noticed this on July 4, 2015! The Silver Users Association website has been revamped and several major changes are noted. The archived Washington Reports appear to have been deleted (Ted Butler and I were […]
- Silver Squelchers Twenty One & Their Interesting Associates: Megabankers in The Society July 30, 2015
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.